NEW YEAR BLAST

12:44:00


    After the over-indulgence of the Christmas holiday, the leisurely extravagant meals and the general laisser-faire I itching for a party.


I want to dance and twirl all night, I want to meet the New Year with a real explosion of party spirit and energy. Mix with the happy crowd, looking my best fabulous self.

So here comes the favorite part - choosing the right outfit which will both compliment and boost my mood. Putting together my favorite pieces is a real pleasure, especially the new ones I have grabbed recently.

The combination of an extravagant dress, wedges that bring show the best of my legs and a statement jewel that adds bold and unique touch is the hot outfit I need.

Or bring the seductive notch up a bit with a unique halter neck jumpsuitIt shows my shoulders in the best way possible.
I plan to spend New Year's Eve in my favorite club, where dancing is inevitable, so I go for a sexy pair of wedges, but also add the sneakers for later in the night. That's what oversize bags are for. Large, yet exquisite and stylish.

Sexy, sharp and party ready.


You Might Also Like

0 comments

Instagram