WEAR THE MOOD

05:04:00



The coziest holiday in the year, filled with warmth, family and friend's love.

My favorite reason for online shopping splurge - getting an abundance of gifts both for myself and my loved ones. And...my packages are here.

I know it is mostly a family holiday, but my friends are my extended family, so I am preparing a couple of surprises for them. For my dearest female gang I have a few of the trendiest statement necklaces that will add unforgettable edge to any outfit. Real treasures for treasured people.

Necklaces and bags are easy to choose and gift away, as I can choose regardless of size. And all of them are so gorgeous, I am sure I will nail the right presents.

And for the person that needs most pampering in the world, which of course is me, I throw in a couple of garments I have had an eye on for a while. The pencil faux leather skirt is so bottom shaping and form fitting. Combine with a classic white shirt and there you go - sharp, elegant and unique. Conquering the office in sexy stride or rocking the club, it is an irresistable winter staple.

For the special day, however, I go for the velvet melody of a dress. Exuding decadent and romantic nonchalance, royally feminine and oh, so comfortable - you can eat a lot and sprawl by the fire and still looks as fabulous as a Christmas gift.

Enjoy the holidays!





You Might Also Like

0 comments

Instagram