MAGICAL WHITE WHIRL

06:40:00

 white and floaty


Today I am in love with an oversize free flowing tee which I think embodies the summer spirit in a garment – irresistibly white and with a catchy or sassy print.

 With an asymmetric front and floating in the wind elegant drapes on the sides, it creates a delicious feeling of coolness and lightness.

 I matched it with loose extravagant shorts and it turns heads!

Displaying tanned legs and graceful arms, gliding away, exquisitely elegant, I walk through the city, enjoying the carefree feeling of leisure.
 I feel beautiful and magical.

The hint of a great evening is in the air, like distant music in the wind, which soars over the crowd.
I am not in a hurry, it is a waste to rush a feeling like this one.


You Might Also Like

0 comments

Instagram