AUTUMN CRUSH

12:54:00




As the colder weather gradually settles in I always find myself filled energy. 

It is the beginning of the new business season as well, and I am bursting with ideas and plans.
So here I am, after last of week of sunny vacation, getting ready for a workday in the style I love most.  I have a crush on a hooded dress - elegant and soft, in warm mix of brown and black color, equipped with a white defining stripe and a zipper. It looks great both in the office and among the vivid autumn colors of the forest.

I choose to pair it with with the extravagant high leather boots, featuring white soles. The whole ensemble is like an autumn inspiration.

After I have picked  my outfit for the office, next thing on my mind is the hiking plan on the weekend. We are going to climb a peak, and I really want to show my beau that I am up for anything. 

Hence the military drop crotch harem pantswhich look very much in place in the woods. Comfy and with drop crotch, easy to walk miles in. 

Ready to dress the autumn in Aakasha style. 


You Might Also Like

2 comments

  1. Both such cool looks, love your styling! Those pants are awesome!

    Anoushka Probyn - A London Fashion Blog

    ReplyDelete
  2. Loving this.. two great looks! You have such a lovely and inspiring blog here, keep up your amazing work it is paying off! x

    adelelydia.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Instagram