JUST AN ACCESSORY

06:46:00


I always marvel at the magic transformation one little detail can do a simple outfit.

Less is more and simple is often a sure bet.

Today I am getting dressed in a hurry for a long work day, that means I will grab a comfy casual dress and don a pair of extravagantly elegant sneakers to match.

But it is late spring and warm and fresh evening means that once the workday is over, I will enjoy play time with friends and a couple of drinks at some cool central venue.

So with one magic touch I will make my outfit just a touch more fabulous - adding a heavy necklace that enhances the simple beauty of the outfit in the best way possible

Having that great exclamation mark added, I will not feel like I am missing out on another opportunity to shine.

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Instagram