FASHIONABLE EASTER

06:41:00


I love Easter. More than Christmas, in fact. So looking forward to it!

 It has the warm feeling of gathering and the family reunion, but also it usually happens in good weather, giving me plenty of opportunities to combine it with long satisfying walks under the sun while catching up with the family.

I adore coloring the eggs and turning them into small works of art. It is so relaxing and invigorating at the same time.

And I love preparing my bags for Easter, traveling to be with my family and I am not missing the chance to get some new dazzling garments.

You see, sunny Easter simply invites sun friendly clothes  - dresses and tunics in pastel to bright colors, and free flowing white Tees with a vibrant print. An elegant jumpsuit is a unique choice that combines the elegance of a dress with the comfort of trousers.

And of course, stylish but cozy shoes to flaunt on my nature walks - sneakers and platforms, that will let me walk miles without getting blisters and still feel ok.

And for good measure, a light bomber jacket for the cloudy moment or two.

Sprinkle boldly some Easter fashion mood and off I go.


You Might Also Like

0 comments

Instagram